My Top 5: Debbie Siebers

Monday, January 17, 2011 | 0 comments »

By Team Beachbody

Sometimes the best thing to get you off the couch and motivated to start getting active is a hot tune to get you energized. Here is the first in a continuing series of what some of our favorite Beachbody personalities are putting on their MP3 players and stereos to get them moving.


Debbie Siebers, creator of Slim in 6®

Slim in 6 creator Debbie Siebers describes what a big part music plays in her life. While she has eclectic tastes from all styles of music, she gravitates toward the classic Motown sounds to put herself in motion. Check out what's in heavy rotation on Debbie's playlist.
  1. "Mercy" by Duffy
    This song has such a rockin' beat! It really energizes me and motivates me to kick it up a notch and challenge myself.
  2. "Crash" by Gwen Stefani
    I love this song! It has a fantastic beat and is a fun groove that really gets me moving.
  3. "Got to Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye
    Every single time I hear this song, I must, and I MEAN I MUST GET UP AND DANCE . . . no matter where I am. It is truly one of my favorite songs of all time! So you can imagine how excited I was when the band at the Four Seasons Hotel played it this New Year's Eve! I was in heaven!
  4. "Little Ramona" by BR5-49
    What can I say? This brings out the rockabilly girl inside of me. I sing it out loud when I'm working out on the elliptical and don't even care who hears me! So fun and brings me back to my Midwestern roots.
  5. "Do You Love Me" by The Contours
    This song has extra meaning for me because Berry Gordy, the founder of Motown, who is like family to me and a mentor in my life, wrote this! I remember dancing to it with him in Maui. What a great night that was! I've even come up with my own cardio/dance moves to this song!

0 comments