My Top 5: Tania Ante Baron

Sunday, January 23, 2011 | 0 comments »

By Team Beachbody

You probably know Tania as the trainer from the Shakeology® workouts or from shaking it with best friend Shaun T in Hip Hop Abs®, Rockin' Body®, and INSANITY®. Or you might have caught her on tour with Britney Spears or in one of her music videos. Tania has appeared on stage, on TV, and in the movies (look for her dancing the "Tango Maureen" in the film version of Rent). So when Tania says a song gets her going, you know it's going to be good. Check out Tania's top 5 workout songs.

  1. "Bamboo Banga" by M.I.A.
    I love the hard driving beats. It not only makes me want to dance, but it makes me kick up my intensity to another level.
  2. "Distortion" by David Guetta
    This song has a great tempo with a cool, electro-dance vibe. I love running to this track!
  3. "Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor
    Who doesn't want to work out like Rocky Balboa? This song really amps up my weight-lifting workouts.
  4. "Separate Ways" by Journey
    Not only do I rock out to this song on road trips (belting out the lyrics at the top of my lungs), but it gives me the motivation to overcome obstacles.
  5. "Hot Like Wow" by Nadia Oh
    I love this sexy track. It instantly makes me get up and dance. It talks about having a body that's "Hot Like Wow"!

0 comments