Post of the Month

Monday, February 15, 2010 | 0 comments »

By Team Beachbody

"This forum and taking your pictures on day 1, day 30, 60 and 90 are all ways to help you stick with the program. I am one of those people that would NOT exercise because I just "didn't have time." When I ordered Power 90®, it took me 4 months to get the gumption just to get the tape in the machine. That was 45 days ago. I have lost 12 lbs since that day, and a total of 6 inches!! Check out the whole site -- look at people's before and after pics (mine are there, too) and hopefully that will motivate you to stick with it. People are getting real results and feeling so much better for it! You'll make friends through this program and we are all here to help you. Sure you'll have rough days, but STICK WITH IT. Do what you can do, take it one day at a time, and you'll do great!! Good Luck!! And let me know how you are doing.

Christine2Bfit,
from the "Beachbody Motivator Forum" at the Message Boards

0 comments