How I Stopped Faking It

Saturday, March 19, 2011 | 0 comments »

By Anna Eriksson, Beachbody® Director of Product Development

I'm 45 years old this year, and even though I'm a P90X® graduate, I have to cop to the fact that I tend to baby myself for fear of getting hurt. I got to the point where I was working out an hour a day but able to "singsong" my way through my workouts without breaking a sweat. No wonder the results had stopped coming. I needed to stop faking it and find a way to really push myself.


That's one of the things I LOVE about RevAbs®. There's a built-in system to call me out on my wimpiness after every cardio burst, and it really works. The talk test lets me know if I'm not working out at my optimum level and tells me to stop pretending, and sink lower into my Booty Times and my Balancas.

The other thing I love about RevAbs is working my abs from 6 angles, and knowing those 6 angles makes me feel all smart and connected with my body. I do a move and I know what I'm working! Aha!

But my absolute favorite part of RevAbs is The REVZONE. OMG! It appears, and I feel the pressure to go into the zone. How can I not? The person I'm in there with is literally flying out of range of the camera! Even the modifier goes in there, and gives it their all. Chalene has her Turbo, and the siren pumps you up. Brett has that revving engine, and that Zone appears in split screen, and somewhere the competitor comes out in me. Am I going in the Zone? Are you talkin' to me? Get outta my way!

There's nothing like the feeling of staggering around after being in the RevZone. I feel all shiny and virtuous and panting and fabulous. If my husband isn't around for a round-of-pound, I fist-bump our dog! Guaranteed, RevAbs has yanked me out of my fitness "safe place" and has me REVving it high.

So if you're looking for a way to get out of your safe place and get the kind of abs you've only dreamed of, then you've got to try RevAbs.

0 comments